Good reasons to sell on Etsy
Etsy is the global marketplace for unique and creative goods. It is home to a universe of special, extraordinary items, from unique handcrafted pieces to vintage treasures.
- Large online marketplace for handmade products
- Easy sales processing
- No additional monthly fees
- Secure transactions
- Automatic deposits
- Can be canceled at any time
€ 0.18 listing fee / item + 5% Transaction FEE
+ 4% + € 0.30 Payment
Create your collection without financial risk
Use the Shirtee Cloud to create your own designed products for your Shopify Shop. After ordering, we print them on-demand, package and ship them all over the world.
How does dropshipping work at Etsy with the Shirtee Cloud
We have compiled a list that gives you an overview of all the requirements that must be met for a Shirtee Shop to be successfully connected to Etsy.
Sign up for free on Etsy
Register on Etsy.
Registration is free.
Connect your Etsy account
This enables your orders to run smoothly.
Create a Shirtee.Cloud account or log in
Register or log in to your Shirtee.Cloud account to connect it to Etsy.
Use our product gerator to create your Print On Demand product collections.
Advertise your products
Use social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram & Co to make your products visible to your target group.
We prepare your order, pack it and send it directly to your customers under your brand.
At Etsy's you can choose the tariff that suits you best.
- Products can be synchronized with either the status “Draft” or “Published”. In the case of “published” there is a setting fee of € 0.18 ($ 0.20) per item . If you export the products with the “Draft” status, there are no fees until you publish the products in Etsy.
- Listed products remain active for a maximum of 4 months . After that you have to publish it again.
- When an item is sold, there are 5% transaction fees and 4% + € 0.30 payment fees.